I have been freezer cooking for years. I’ve tried all kinds of “plans”, and read more cookbooks than I can say. I have purchased many subscriptions, books, and templates to help me make the process more efficient. Honestly, I thought I had seen it all. That is, until I found MyFreezEasy. We were given the MyFreezEasy.com Freezer Meal Plan Membership for review.
Freezer Cooking Made Easy by MyFreezEasy
MyFreezEasy makes freezer cooking, well, easy! You pick which meals you want (and customize it if you want!), print out the recipes, ingredients (shopping lists), and go!
The Basic Membership gives you access to 8 meal plans each month:
- Traditional Plan – 10 meals: mix of different types of meals
- Gluten-Free Plan – 10 meals: completely gluten-free, including sides
- Slow Cooker Plan – 10 meals: all freezer to slow cooker style
- Clean Eats Plan – 10 meals: all “clean ingredients”
- 20 Meals Plan – 20 meals: mix of different types of meals
- All Chicken Plan – 10 meals: all recipes using chicken breasts/chicken thighs
- All Ground Beef Plan – 10 meals: all recipes using ground beef
- All Pork Chops Plan – 10 meals: all recipes using pork chops or pork tenderloin
How we used MyFreezEasy
I make it a habit to double almost everything I make, that way I can throw the other half in the freezer for another day. Because, lets face it, there are MANY days I don’t feel like cooking. Being able to grab lunch or supper or lunch out of the freezer and throw it in the oven or crock pot makes life so much easier.
After looking through many of the meals and different plans, there was at least one meal in each of the plans that my family wouldn’t eat. But that just meant that I needed to make my own meal plan. No big deal at all. Plus, all the pre-made plans are for 4 servings. There are 8 people in my family, so that just wasn’t going to work.
Making your own meal plan means you can peruse all the available meals, decide how many servings you want, and add up to 10 meals to your plan. Once you have your 10, you just print your shopping list, cooking instructions, and recipes.
You can choose your meals based on type of protein, cooking method, or dietary preferences.
Once you know where to begin, you select the number of servings, add meals, review, and print! Super simple!
We made a few of the recipes. We made Mexican Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Slow Cooker Curry Chickpeas & Vegetables, and Chicken & Ranch Macaroni to begin with.
Our Mexican Chicken Wraps were delicious! I made the chicken ahead of time and warmed it up on stove with our Mexican Rice.
The Curried Chickpeas and Vegetables were pretty good too!
If you are new to freezer cooking, MyFreezEasy is a fantastic way to start!
All the work is already done for you. You just pick what meals you want, print, and shop!
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/freezeasy
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/freezeasy
- Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/5dollardinners/freezeasy