As I sat here skimming the Cyber Monday sales (I do 90% of my shopping online), it occurred to me . . . Hey! I should be having a Cyber Monday Sale!
I´ve had an amazing response to the Large Family Frugal Meal packets that I put out each week, but I know some of you are still on the fence about it. This would be a great time to give them a try!
(be sure to add all three packets to your cart to qualify for the discount)
What do I get in the Meal Packets?
Each packet includes . . .
- an entire meal plan (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner) for the week
- at least 7 new recipes
- a menu to print and hang on the fridge (the actual menu I used with my own family)
- and a blank menu so you can change things up
- the shopping list I used when purchasing the items for this menu
- a blank shopping list
- an inventory sheet for your fridge, freezer, and pantry
- plus my personal tips for spending less time in the kitchen and making these meal plans for you and your family
But perhaps the best part of all this is that these meal plans are designed to be delicious, yet frugal. Every one of these shopping lists cost me less than $150 to purchase everything I needed.
No coupons. No gimmicks. Just good planning and healthy eating.
What recipes are included?
By purchasing all three packets currently available, you´ll get recipes for . . .
- Applesauce Bread
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- Pizza Bagels
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Mexican Rice Bake
- Chicken Tater Tot Casserole
- One Pot Chili Mac & Cheese
- Simple Oven Tacos
- Restaurant-Style French Toast
- Freezer Friendly Baked Oatmeal
- Freezer Friendly Cinnamon Rolls
- Slow Cooker Potato Soup
- Pizza Dough
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Bread Machine Pizza Dough
- Make Ahead Pancake Mix
- Lasagna (low carb and regular)
- Deconstructed Stuffed Peppers
- Green Chili Chicken Skillet
- Parmesan Pork Chops
- Homemade Alfredo Sauce
You also get the menus and shopping lists that contain these recipes.