Most mothers, myself included, spend more time in the kitchen than any other room in the house. It seems like our entire day revolves around food.
“Can I have a snack now?”
“What are we having for dinner??”
These questions plague our days (and patience!).
Just like you, I struggled with keeping up with the dishes, feeding everyone (why do they have to eat every day??), cleaning up afterward. . . by the time we clean up after one meal, it’s almost time for the next!
I’m here to tell you there is an easier way, mama. I have learned how to meal plan, grocery shop, and freezer cook my way into a blissful state of always knowing what’s on the menu, and even better . . . so do the kids.
October 7th-11th I’ll be hosting a 5-day meal planning challenge called Meal Planning Made Simple. And best of all, it’s completely free.
Join me and many mothers around the world as we . . .
- take inventory of our freezer, pantry, and fridge
- create a custom staples grocery list
- narrow down family favorite meals that everyone (or at least mostly everyone, we can’t please them all!) will eat
- create routine breakfast, lunch, and snack menus
- learn how to stock those family favorites in the freezer
- discuss buying in bulk — it’s pro’s and con’s
- create a custom 1-month meal plan
- create a functional meal planning binder
That’s a lot, huh??? Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think!
When you register below, you’ll get access to . . .
- an exclusive Facebook group for members of this challenge
- a workbook with all the PDF printables you need to work through the challenge
- daily live videos with me in the Facebook group as we move through the 5 days
- daily email recaps (for the 5 days)