Large Family Frugal Meals Week #6
This meal plan shows you how to make over 20 meals for less than $150/week.
All meals (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner) are included in the menu and shopping list.
Have more questions? Check out the Large Family Frugal Meals FAQ.
The Large Family Frugal Meals packets are your answer to meal planning. These are the same meal plans I feed my own family of 8. The meals are kid friendly, easy to make, and primarily homemade.
With each packet, you get 15+ pages that include:
- an entire meal plan (breakfast, lunch, snacks, and dinner) for the week
- at least 7 new recipes
- a menu to print and hang on the fridge
- and a blank menu so you can change things up
- the shopping list I used when purchasing the items for this menu
- a blank shopping list
- an inventory sheet for your fridge, freezer, and pantry
All the recipes in these packets feed at least 6-8 people.
The recipes included in Week 6 are:
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits
- Bacon and Egg Tacos
- Freezer Friendly Tuna Patties
- Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Italian Chicken Skillet
I am a firm believer in freezer cooking. Having food ready to be cooked directly from the freezer has saved me many headaches over the years.
With the Large Family Frugal Meal packs, the freezer cooking is naturally built into the menu. Instructions for the freezing and thawing process are included.
In Week 6, you’ll be putting the following extra meals into the freezer:
- Tuna Patties
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Taco Meat
- Pizza Bagels
This is a digital product. Nothing will be mailed to you.
Have questions? Check out the Large Family Frugal Meals FAQ.