Meal Planning Made Simple Planner (8.5×11 Printable Version)
This is the full-size printable version of the last meal planner you’ll ever need.
This is the full-size (8.5″x11″), printable version of the original Meal Planning Made Simple Planner. In this 200+ page planner, you’ll find . . .
- A note from Jeniffer
- How to use your Meal Planning Made Simple Planner
- 52 Weeks of meal planning and shopping lists
- 20 Price comparison sheets
- 4 Family Favorite Meals spreads (1 for each season)
- 30 Family Celebration pages
- 6 Note Pages for those much-needed brain dumps
As a homeschool mom of six, meal planning has always been a defining factor in our days. If mama doesn’t have a plan for feeding everyone, the day can quickly descend into chaos, am I right?
This planner is the answer! Never lose your favorite recipe or forget your list at home again. Throw this planner in your purse or diaper bag and you’re ready to go!
Jeniffer’s recipes and meal plans have been used at our house on many occasions. Her recipes are kid-friendly and large-family adaptable. I love that they’re now in one place. No more chasing printed papers or scribbled sticky notes. Thank you for simplifying things once again!